Tustin Truck Accident Lawyers
When you get into an accident with a large semi-truck or commercial vehicle, your entire life can change in just seconds. You may suddenly face a future with disabilities and find that you can no longer work in your chosen profession. You may be in and out of the hospital, undergoing surgeries and struggling to regain your independence again. When this occurs, you need a law firm on your side that can handle the legal aspects of your case, so you can focus on what truly matters – rebuilding your life after a serious Tustin truck accident.
At MJB Law Group, our Tustin truck accident lawyers will meet with you or your family in a free initial consultation to review your case. We’ll listen to your story and answer your questions, so you can begin exploring your legal options. While you attend rehabilitation and therapies, we’ll go to work fighting to get you the compensation you need – and deserve.
Call our law firm today to begin fighting back after a devastating truck accident in Tustin, California.
Why Choose Our Tustin Truck Accident Attorneys?
Did your truck accident occur on the I-5, SR 55, or one of the local streets in Tustin? If so, you need a local law firm with firsthand knowledge of these roads and the communities that live here. At MJB Law Group, we know the trucking companies, streets, intersections, and insurers that may be a part of your case. We use this knowledge to build a solid claim for compensation after a serious truck accident.
Our attorneys know that trucking companies have large legal teams and insurance companies on their side. Their main goal is to pay you as little as possible so that they can protect their profits.
We don’t let that happen.
We fight back to get you the money you need for medical bills, lost wages and income, and pain and suffering. If your truck accident caused disabilities, we ensure that any settlement or award you receive is enough to cover future medical care and loss of future earnings.
How Do Truck Accidents Occur in Tustin?
Several factors can contribute to a catastrophic truck accident here in Tustin.
- Truck Driver Fatigue. Truck drivers must follow all federal regulations when driving their semi-trucks and big rigs. Truckers may not drive more than 11 hours after ten consecutive hours off duty. They must also take 30-minute breaks after driving for eight cumulative hours. If they don’t, they could fall asleep behind the wheel or fail to react quickly in an emergency situation.
- Truck Driver Error. Inexperienced truck drivers, as well as drivers under the influence of drugs or alcohol, can make grave mistakes behind the wheel. They can speed, drive recklessly, follow too closely, or turn too sharply. This can result in serious and catastrophic accidents on the road.
- Trucking Company Negligence. Trucking companies must ensure that their truckers are adequately trained and follow all the FMSCA rules and regulations. They must also keep their fleet maintained to prevent disastrous accidents from occurring. If they cut corners or break the rules and regulations, they can be held liable for accidents.
Some common truck maintenance problems are:
- Overweight trailers
- Loads that aren’t secured properly
- Brake problems
- Tire problems
- Not following the truck’s recommended maintenance schedule
- Emergency Vehicles. Municipal trucks like fire trucks or ambulances may also be involved in major accidents as they rush to an emergency through city streets. Sometimes, these truck drivers make poor decisions that put others’ lives in danger.
- Improperly Loaded Trucks. Shipping and packing companies must secure the cargo inside large trucks. When they load these large commercial trucks incorrectly, the cargo can shift inside the vehicle, causing the driver to lose control.
- Weather. Weather conditions can also play a role in truck accidents. Even in California’s generally great weather, sudden rain, snow, or high winds can make driving difficult, particularly at higher elevations. This can lead to hydroplaning or jackknifing.
Our Law Firm Handles All Types of Truck Accidents
At MJB Law Group, our law firm understands that no two trucking accidents are alike. Your case will need to be handled differently if you’re injured in a highway collision with a big rig owned by a local trucking company versus an Amazon delivery truck. Our law firm understands these differences.
We can handle a wide variety of truck accident cases in Tustin, including:
- Tractor-trailer truck accidents
- Big rig or 18-wheeler truck accidents
- Tanker truck crashes
- Delivery trucks and vans accidents (such as Amazon delivery trucks)
- Garbage and dump truck accidents
- Ambulance and fire truck accidents
Injured? We Can Help
Truck accident injuries are severe and can result in a lifetime of pain and suffering, as well as disability and impairment. When a big rig truck is involved, your life may never be the same again.
We understand this. Our lawyers know that your injuries are unique, so we work with your medical team to understand how your injuries will affect your life and future. Some of the injury cases we’ve handled include the following:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Disfigurement and amputation
- Broken bones
- Internal organ damage
- Nerve injuries and damage
- Back pain
- Lacerations and cuts
Wrongful Death Due to a Truck Accident
If someone you love died in a truck accident, we can guide your family through the legal process and hold the irresponsible trucking company or driver accountable. We know that no amount of compensation will ever make things right again. However, you deserve justice. Your family should not endure financial hardships because of someone else’s negligence.
Our law firm offers compassionate legal guidance to help you rebuild your life and secure your future after the loss of a loved one in a truck accident.
Contact Our Tustin Truck Accident Attorneys
When you or someone you love suffers a serious injury in a truck accident, you need a law firm with the resources and experience to go up against large trucking companies and insurers and win. At MJB Law Group, our Tustin truck accident attorneys go the distance for our injured clients. We don’t let negligent truckers and trucking companies get away with paying you less than you deserve.
Contact us for a FREE case evaluation and consultation to discuss your legal options. Call us today at (949) 266-0880 or fill out our confidential contact form.